in New Jersey
Microblading (nano brows)
Microblading is a form of permanent cosmetics (cosmetic tattooing) performed using, a manual (not a machine) disposable handheld tool, composed with very fine needles resembling the shape of a blade (we call it a microblade), to hand draw each individual hair and simultaneously implant the pigment into the skin. The microblading method is already being phased out of the permanent cosmetics industry as other methods prove to be a better for the skin long term. Essentially nano brows are the new microblading because they yield better results and can be offered for more various skin types.
You can book your next service in our New Jersey location below.
Pros to Machine Hair Strokes: (Nano)
* Less Trauma
* Can do the procedure more than a couple times when properly scheduled
* Minimal to no pain
* Less scabbing or flaking
* More artistic freedom (blending/layering)
* Less chance of scarring/indentations
* Quicker healing time
Cons to Manual Microblading:
* More trauma is caused from a cut or scratch
* Can be extremely painful
* Requires longer healing time
* You can only do a couple times
* Can damage follicles
* Higher chance of hypertrophic scarring or Keloids
* Longer healing time
12 – 18 months
12 - 36 Hours
No. of Sessions
1 followed by touch up visit
Real Client, Real Result!
Part 1: Press play on these YouTube videos which shows the permanent cosmetic Process from the clients perspective.
Part 2: Be sure to check out part 2 to see the end result! (spoiler, it’s not microblading!)